1.How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least three hours with yesterday?
Um. Probably my brother Nick. Or Marty.
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Kate. Kate. Kate. Comic books.
5. What's the last movie you watched?
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Kate as well.
8. Who was the last person to text you?
9. Do you prefer to call or text?
Um. Call, but historically, texts have a better response rate.
10. Do you have any pets?
Marty=My (& Kate's) cat. Gunny, Indie, and Brodie= Dogs.
12. Are your parents married?
15. What planet do you like?
Saturn. I remember being very adament about this as a younger kid.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Reebok flip flops that don't fit, brown shorts, blue t-shirt, glasses.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Um. Deck the Halls? Or maybe BabyKate's rendition of Toys.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Um. My room? That's a rough one. I like lots of places. Kate's tv room. My car. Book/comic store. Hmm...
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Doctor's offices. Waiting rooms. Family parties.
20. Where would you go right now if you could go anywhere?
Hmm. Katie's room? Just for this one night?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Evil lepercauns. Sharks. Creatures I imagined up.
24. Who was the last person that really made you laugh?
Matt Curtis. Maybe Adam Savage.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed?
I think full. Maybe a queen.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both. And both are pretty old and broken.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
I apologize to people's imaginations: usually without.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
As many as I can wrangle. Typically four to five.
31. What is your favorite season?
Fall. Though I find reasons to like (and despise) the others too.
32. What do you like about summer?
That feeling of being in a cold house and having free time. Also basking in radiant heat and sweating. Not sun heat, but like, that hugging heat that makes you feel...
33. What do you like about winter?
Getting warm. In various, rosy-faced ways.
34. What do you like about the fall?
Red, orange and brown leaves. Getting to wear long sleeve shirts again without freezing.
35. What do you like about spring?
Nice weather. Rain, rain, rain.
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
Two. Chicago and Palos.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet almost always. Though sometimes socks are just the best.
39. Do you like wearing jeans?
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Golden Puffs and Breakfast Harvest: Fruits and Nuts cereals. (from Aldi.)
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Leona's. Xando. Palermo's. Za's.
42. Longest car trip?
Florida and back when I was like eight. In my grandfather's awesome van. It had a bed.
43. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Hmm. I like always trying out new kinds. I like vanilla, butter pecan and pistachio, to name some faves.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Cream of (fill in the blank). I hear they're bad for you though. I also like tomato.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
yes, oh yes.
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Probably about two or three.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
With someone else. (grumble grumble.)
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. I used to be good when I was young. Or maybe it's just because we were all kids. Now everyone is like, Good, and I suck.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Yes. I kind of like it though. It moves in cycles.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Um. probably about even.
57. What is your favorite cheese?
Mozzarella or pepper jack.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Tori Amos. And I think I heard Sean Connery, too.
59. Do you want kids?
So much I feel like a weirdo sometimes.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
I understand Spanish and speak it back all broken. I can read latin. Because of this and trivial studying, I know random phrases in lots of languages.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
I have an unrealistic, irrational fear of water. Pool, though.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
ha. Not at all.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Kate, Comics, Magic cards, books. Movies.
67. Do you wear any jewelry?
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Lost. Venture Bros. Seinfeld. Arrested Devlopment.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Catherine A. L.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yep. A big Scrappy Doo one is my best pillow.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Not really. Maybve put away somewhere.
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
A magic card. "Stalking Vengeance."
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?.
I dont really have closets anymore. And closed, in the past.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Jesus Christo! Who thought of this one? Maybe both, since Bears like to eat bees, and they'd distract each other.
78. would you rather fight a chimp or a badger?
Badger. Chimps are fucking scary.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nah. Man would my Life be easier if I could though,
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nah. I've ben pulled over for speeding, but usually can get out of the ticket.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
Yep. My family has a prediliction of getting cars with broken gas gauges.
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Well it's three now. it used to be about One, but gorws later(earlier?) with each day. Nowabouts...probably fourish.
85. What was the last book you read?
Novel? Running With Scissors. Comic? Omega Flight. I also finished The Pre-History of The far Side a few days back.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
I miss the Red Eye a whole bunch. USA Today is cool. Trib and Sun-Times if they're around.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Woo. Rolling Stone, Blender, Wizard, Interview, Entertainment Weekly. Not to mention some forty-odd comics.
88. Do you still sleep with the lights on?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
90. Do you dance in the car?
91. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
The Hierarchy of the Vampire characters in the movie script I wrote when i was 16. I'm finishing it up, and needed some notes.
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Vanilla? Blueberry and apple are nice too.
95. What is your favorite board game?
Hmm. Chess? I don't even know if that counts. Trivial pursuit? Movie trivia? ooh. hooh. I like SORRY. heh.
96. How would you describe pop up pirate or buckaroo as a board game?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Easter, because my mother asked me to.
98. Which one of your friends have you known the longest?
Ian Friel. Though I guess Greg Parr came first. I don't really talk to either of the though. Of ones I still talk to often? MIchael, probably. (Though i supoose I did 'meet' Katreva when i was very litte.Thoug we weren't really friends then.)
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
I used to camp in my backyard. Probably for a few days at a time.
100. Did you realize you just completed a 100 question survey?
Yeah. It took forever because the whole time, curtis has been here and put on the movieDUEL, which is old and Steven Spielberg's first film and kind of a predecessor to JAWS. The whole thing is a semi truck stalking and trying to kill a guy on a desert highway, and it is fucked up. So yeah, ive been distracted. Fun though, I'll admit.
be seeing you.